Weighing in just under 3 pounds, the Baker Marine 7x50 BIF-II binoculars bring together the most sought after features for marine professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- Fully waterproof and shock-resistant, the rubber armor protects against shipboard mishaps while providing a secure grip wet or dry.
- Exceptional brightness, clarity and depth perception are achieved through Baker’s precision-ground, anti-reflective coated optics. By minimizing reflection and glare, user eyestrain is effectively reduced during periods of prolonged use.
- Nitrogen gas purging combined with o-ring sealing means these glasses wont fog or leak even under the harshest offshore conditions.
- Huge eye lenses! The BIF-II features a 7.1mm eye lens, substantially larger than most quality binoculars of its size. This allows for exceptional light transmission to the eye; beneficial for low light conditions. The increased size of this eye lens eliminates field loss while using the binoculars with prescription or sunglasses.
- Built to last! The binoculars high-grade aluminum housing provides unmatched strength and stability for years of trouble-free service in a compact lightweight design
- Individual Eye Focus - For optimal focusing accuracy, both eyepieces feature a full + or – diopter adjusting system. Unlike other lesser quality center focus binoculars which require constant refocusing and adjustment, once set to the user’s eyes, these binoculars should never require any additional adjustment. The user should be able to view an object from 33 feet to infinity without refocusing the binoculars.
- Using only the best materials available and pride in workmanship, you’ll find them a pleasure to own and use.
Baker 7x50 Marine Binocular
10m to ∞
(L) 8’ (W) 2 9/16” (H) 7 5/8”